We are currently accepting credit cards both online and over the phone. We also allow check payment, which means you register online and pay with a check at the door. No-shows on the day of the event have started to cause issues and we are now instituting some new policies. Please read the details below to understand exactly how we are operating as of July 1st, 2017.
- Pre-registering online or via phone holds your spot. For many events, walk-ins are accepted, but this varies by event. Please read all the details on the event page to be sure.
- Walk-ins run the risk of being turned away based on limited space.
- If you pre-register online, select check payment, and then not show up, it causes problems. In some cases we may have turned people away that wanted to pre-register. In other cases, the instructor has set a minimum amount of students they need in order to run the class. If you don’t show up, they don’t get paid and that is not fair to the instructors.
- Parties of 3 or more will not be able to register without paying in advance. You must either use your credit card online or call us and give us your credit card info over the phone.
- A wait list will be started on popular events. No money will be exchanged in advance and we will do our best to give you as much notice on the event day as possible.
- If possible, please let us know if you can’t make it to a class or event. Many events require pre-planning and set-up per student.
- Refund requests made within 2 weeks of the class will be issued in the form of a credit to be used toward a future class.
- On any classes that do not run because the minimum student limit was not met, all pre-paid money will be fully refunded.
- In the event that we need to cancel a class or event due to bad weather, a sick instructor, or problems with the building we will do our very best to make up the date or issue a class credit – good toward another Art Loft event.